School project for Advance Game Project collaborating with the other students. Worked with Unreal Engine 4.
- Implemented Game UI
- Setup Build Machine(s)
- Implemented basic Weapon system.
- Implemented combo attack sequence and combat timing system.
- Implemented cheats for development.
- Implemented gameplay – spider movement.
Grimm Odds (2015)
A Survival Adventure Games by Batavian Studio. The game is never released, because of the studio already shut down.
- Working as UI Programmer, mostly working with C++ code and Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG)
- Implementing all UI based on UI Design
An arcade game about math, pathfinding, and food. Onyonyo This game tells about an alien that wants to search recipes over the galaxy, and it ends up on earth, explore culinary life on earth. This game was developed using Unity3D for mobile, especially Android. I worked in a team named “Nameless Studio” when developing this game. The team included 2 programmers (Me and Martha) and 2 artists (Ana and Talisha). We developed this game using Unity3D and C# as language. I helped to design the game, making game logic feasible, and contributing on some level. As a team, we are really proud that our game had been chosen as a winner in annual game development competition, CompFest.
- Game Designer
- Game Programmer
A game about math and pathfinding. This game has a very simple mechanism. The player must find a path (one way of several possible ways). Every level is designed uniquely. This game was developed in a hackathon event in 2013 from TechInAsia. We (me and my friend, Martha) worked in this game two full days. In the development phase of this game, we used Unity3D and C# as language. I helped to implement game logic, designing several levels and making art for the user interface. As a programmer, it was hard for me to make the art, you can see the raw part of the game interface.
Everyone who loves the old game knows Lunar Lander. Rocket-Lander We made a clone game of it.This game has many enhancements from the original game, both in arts and levels. To develop this game, the team consisted of a programmer, an artist (great art result from Frilla, as you can see in the image) and a sound/music designer (also great sound effect and music from Rio). This game is our first release in store for smartphone. For the first time, we developed this game using Marmalade Studio and C++. But accidentally, our sources file vanished without any data backup (in this time, I barely used git as code repository). After the accident, we redeveloped it using Unity3D and C#.